GET YOUR FREE INTUITIVE INTERACTIVE GUIDE FOR PERMITTED BUILDINGS INSIDE !!

Payments

in Buying/Selling/Letting/BUILDING Cabins Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:46 pm
by Graham • 13 Posts | 13 Points

Hi,
I noticed on your website that you are offering 10% discount but not on ebay ???????????

up

RE: Payments

in Buying/Selling/Letting/BUILDING Cabins Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:52 pm
Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

Hi Graham, thanks for registering.

I give 10% discount when you pay directly to my paypal account via my email addy. No discount on ebay because I am sure you are aware commission has to be paid. I am giving you discount from the commission I would have to pay to ebay.
I am being open/ transparent and above board. You would obviously have buyer protection through paypal as all purchases are documented.

Steve

up

in Buying/Selling/Letting/BUILDING Cabins Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:16 pm

HI Steve,
Where do I order the cabin course on this forum ?

up

in Buying/Selling/Letting/BUILDING Cabins Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:28 pm
by fatsteve • 69 Posts | 69 Points

Hi Graham, You can pay a deposit of £179.70 or full payment via paypal using my email address fatsteve@live.co.uk You can deduct your discount on the full amount ... please indicate the date you require as the reference number i.e 15072014 (15th July 2014 ) I will confirm your order and date when I receive notice from paypal...and thanks for your business ! Any problems send me a private message

up

in Buying/Selling/Letting/BUILDING Cabins Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:12 pm
by Pam • 6 Posts | 6 Points

Hello graham did you sign up for that course my son wants to do it,, i think it would be gud for him to learn about woodworks he wants to be a chippy

up

in Buying/Selling/Letting/BUILDING Cabins Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:24 pm

Hi Pam excuse me butting in, Please do send your son over...( over 18 I presume ) don't worry he will be looked after like all our guests. It is a very good course. It will introduce him to cutting, measuring, installing timber frames, cladding/ fitting windows and doors, low level roofing basic plumbing and electrical installation. It's an all round course which will introduce your son to other trades. Don't forget there is an additional two weeks extra stay free of charge so he will get a great insight to construction and will help him decide what trade profession he would like to follow.
Where else can you get the opportunity to try out different courses in one setting and a holiday thrown in too !

up

in Buying/Selling/Letting/BUILDING Cabins Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:31 pm
by steve • 8 Posts | 8 Points

Whats the maximum stay it says on the website as long as you want ?

up

in Buying/Selling/Letting/BUILDING Cabins Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:41 pm

Hi Steve, Yes as long has you want depending on spaces, realistically I do not expect to sell all 200 places in the first year. If you can get an open ended ticket or one way then that should not be a problem. However if your extended week(s) are closing in on fully booked weeks then I will inform the guest giving a weeks notice. Highly improbable the first year :0)

up

in Buying/Selling/Letting/BUILDING Cabins Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:51 am

Good day all,

Pam, I paid a deposit for 2 places for me and my brother, not sure how much will get done... he likes his pop ! been to sunny beach before and te weather is superb this time of year
cheers graham

up

in Buying/Selling/Letting/BUILDING Cabins Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:57 am

Don't forget to mention the very cheap price of the booze Graham ! Has stated on my website, do as much or little has you want, the concept is to have FUN. Bottle of beer costs about 60p when I was there last year ! Thanks for your business Graham and look forward to seeing you and your brother next July
Steve

Last edited Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:41 pm | up

in Buying/Selling/Letting/BUILDING Cabins Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:00 pm
by Pam • 6 Posts | 6 Points

Graham I have sent you a pm

up

in Buying/Selling/Letting/BUILDING Cabins Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:46 pm
by fattyfatty • 1 Post | 1 Points

Hi all,

Got 2 lads who want to do it next year, is there a discount for 2 ?

up

in Buying/Selling/Letting/BUILDING Cabins Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:53 pm

Hi Fatty, Thank you for registering,

I presume your boys are over 18, If you pay a deposit for 2 places before Christmas I would be happy to give a further 10% discount on the second place. I expect to fill all spaces around and after Christmas and therefore would not be offering discounts.
Steve

up

Registration Issues on the sign up page? Please tick the "accept conditions" box ABOVE the SUBMIT button It's in German
Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: circleplus
guest counter
Today were 15 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 32 topics and 182 posts.

0 members have been online today: