GET YOUR FREE INTUITIVE INTERACTIVE GUIDE FOR PERMITTED BUILDINGS INSIDE !!

AIR FARES

in Updates offers Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:10 pm
by fatsteve • 69 Posts | 69 Points

I have been checking airfares at wizzair.
You can save yourself quite a considerable sum by booking as far in advance as wizz air permits you for example Depart 19th Oct and return 2nd Nov for £120 Not Bad !
Any comments ?

Last edited Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:11 pm | up

RE: AIR FARES

in Updates offers Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:45 pm
by crafty • 6 Posts | 6 Points

Has anyone tried to get this airfare at wizzair I have noticed you get real cheap outgoing flights and get clobbered on return fair !

up

in Updates offers Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:50 pm
by Graham • 13 Posts | 13 Points

yes i noticed it too....... the secret is to book as far forward to get cheaper flights, think you can book 6 months ahead at wizzair so i would look at looking to book around xmas for flights in may and check holiday is available before you book the flight !

up

in Updates offers Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:58 pm

Hi Guys,
Yes that is what I usually do if i fly to BG. I have driven to BG via Europe many times carrying stock and equipment but a 3 hour flight beats the heck out of a 4 day drive !
December is the best time to book your flights for May, Don't worry if you cannot get the flights you want for a 14 day stay.. has stated before my Guests can stay prior and after their planned weeks so that gives a lot more flexibility when arranging flights. Don't know of anyone else who does NOT charge extra for staying over allotted time !

Last edited Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:04 pm | up

in Updates offers Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:02 pm
by Graham • 13 Posts | 13 Points

I concur, Have paid my deposit for 2 weeks and Steve has been flexible in picking me and my brother up anytime when we book our flights in dec.

up

in Updates offers Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:32 pm

I can at this time guarantee accommodation for the weeks you book your flights with wizzair, around Christmas however it would be prudent to drop me a quick email or call to check your dates BEFORE you go ahead and book your flights

up

Registration Issues on the sign up page? Please tick the "accept conditions" box ABOVE the SUBMIT button It's in German
Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: circleplus
guest counter
Today were 46 guests and 1 member online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 30 topics and 127 posts.

1 member has been online today :
packersmoversinbangalore