GET YOUR FREE INTUITIVE INTERACTIVE GUIDE FOR PERMITTED BUILDINGS INSIDE !!

To buy or timeshare

in Buying/Selling/Letting/BUILDING Cabins Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:51 pm
by crafty • 6 Posts | 6 Points

Good day all,

Been looking at fatsteves site and working out the prices. Has anyone bought a cabin or timeshare yet ? The timeshare is very well priced but on the other hand so is the proposed sale price which seems a little too well priced ?

up

RE: To buy or timeshare

in Buying/Selling/Letting/BUILDING Cabins Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:31 pm
by fatsteve • 69 Posts | 69 Points

Hi John,
If you were to ask my personal choice it would be timeshare, Guaranteed weeks without the hassle of maintenance charges/ gardening and utility expenses. Buying outright will or will not be available in 2014, that very much depends on what people want. I will know later in the year/ new year exactly what's wanted when I have confirmed orders.
I have not sold any timeshares/ to buy as yet however I have signed up quite a few for my cabin building courses next year. I am sure there will be offers to buy/ timeshare when the cabins are actually built and I would not want it any other way taking into account all the bad press with buying off plan schemes. Steve

up

RE: To buy or timeshare

in Buying/Selling/Letting/BUILDING Cabins Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:38 pm
by fatsteve • 69 Posts | 69 Points

I would also like to clarify the reason the cabins will be sold at a very low price, I have answered that question on my website .. because the cabins will be built by my cabin building course members, I have not included the labour costs. The amount of cabins available to buy/ timeshare depends on the amount of customers who sign up for my cabin building course.. therefore it is not possible to announce the amount of cabins available until I have booked more cabin builders which will happen later in the year/ new year where people traditionally book their holidays :0)

up

Registration Issues on the sign up page? Please tick the "accept conditions" box ABOVE the SUBMIT button It's in German
Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: circleplus
guest counter
Today were 73 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 32 topics and 182 posts.

0 members have been online today: