GET YOUR FREE INTUITIVE INTERACTIVE GUIDE FOR PERMITTED BUILDINGS INSIDE !!

About Fatsteve

in Buying/Selling/Letting/BUILDING Cabins Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:11 pm
by fatsteve • 69 Posts | 69 Points

My work history spans over 35 years mainly within the construction industry.
I used to own a plumbing business in the 90's ending in 2008. I had 6 vans on the road employing an average 12 people.
Prior to that my work history included contract works for the MOD/ Social Housing/ Hotels and Private Landlords.
I made my first purchase in Bulgaria in November 2008... Yes at the start of the financial meltdown!
I have spent over three years actually living in Bulgaria, buying more properties, learning a hell of a lot concerning rules/ regulations regarding planning/ buying and selling/ taxation/ the people and customs.
Making strong contacts with solicitors/ architects/ panning officers. learning planning applications/ procedures has made my time there very informative and valuable.
Fatsteves Bootcamp is the trading name of Bulgarian Skies limited. It is a company formed by myself in Bulgaria 2008.
Bulgarian Skies is a registered company within Bulgaria returning accounts every year. At the moment Bulgarian Skies Ltd is VAT exempt. However when the company exceeds VAT thresholds (£79,000) VAT will have to be applied to all future transactions.
We cannot issue VAT invoices at this time has we do not charge VAT.

Last edited Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:50 pm | up
lockThis thread has been closed

Registration Issues on the sign up page? Please tick the "accept conditions" box ABOVE the SUBMIT button It's in German
Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: circleplus
guest counter
Today were 56 guests and 1 member online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 32 topics and 182 posts.

1 member has been online today :
webpulseindia