GET YOUR FREE INTUITIVE INTERACTIVE GUIDE FOR PERMITTED BUILDINGS INSIDE !!

Great prices on Time shares

in Timeshare Get a great deal Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:46 pm
by fatsteve • 69 Posts | 69 Points

Get a 10 year deal for £700....That's £70 per holiday ! Full details here http://bootcampbg.eu/page5.html

up

RE: Great prices on Time shares

in Timeshare Get a great deal Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:16 pm

I am also including extra weeks prior and after your purchased week subject to those extra weeks have not been let

up

in Timeshare Get a great deal Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:35 pm
by ELMO • 5 Posts | 5 Points

can you tell me please when r the cabins ready for viewing

up

in Timeshare Get a great deal Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:43 pm

Hi Elmo, thanks for registering,
I am assuming you are referring to the timeshare cabins.......... I will inform members when there is a cabin available to view sometime in the summer 2014... Those who wish to view are more than welcome to stay free of charge ( excluding your travel arrangements ) for a couple of days. There will be daily travelling to Burgas so picking up and dropping off to and fro the airport would be possible
Steve

up

in Timeshare Get a great deal Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:44 pm

trying to work out the cost on your site

up

in Timeshare Get a great deal Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:52 pm

Ok, it's a ten year ownership of one week every year. Total cost for the ten year ownership is at the moment is £700 total. Those who pay a deposit will get the week they want guaranteed price of £700. I have calculated all the costs BUT calculations are estimated on materials/ furniture/ infrastructure and take up from customers. Lower the take up... higher the purchase price. Next year prices may be higher for new purchasers if the estimated 25% take up is not achieved... Don't forget maintenance and services still has to be provided for a few as well has for the many. Hope this has made it clearer
Steve

up

in Timeshare Get a great deal Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:00 pm

cheers for that. so whats the deposit ??

up

in Timeshare Get a great deal Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:08 pm

I have listed the timeshare on ebay with a deposit payable of just £10 with balance payable after viewing the cabin. In reality the tenner deposit is reserving the right of having first choice of weeks available. Not at all trying to be smug.. I believe the finished product will sell itself taking into account the superb location and the stupidly low price ! The reason for the low prices are explained on the site :0)

up

in Timeshare Get a great deal Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:12 pm

There definitely are NOT any salesmen waiting to sell anything on arrival, There are timeshare cabin(s) and cabins for sale on the site, Customers choices will determine what percentage of each scheme will prevail.

up

in Timeshare Get a great deal Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:12 pm

hello teve looked at your site, it a gud location been in that region before. where exactly is the cabins going tobe built ?

up

in Timeshare Get a great deal Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:27 pm

Hi Elmo,
The cabin building courses will be on my mamarchevo site which is on the outskirts of the village, it's central to the region meaning it is an hour from Burgas and an hour from Yambol in opposite direction... both major cities has you would know. The site for the timeshares and cabins to buy are set in between to villages, Iglika and Sitovo... the actual land sits in a bowl ( surrounded by hills ) stunning countryside and very secluded with wildlife and a fast flowing stream. You could NEVER obtain a backdrop to build cabins like this anywhere in western Europe with such stupidly low prices.

Last edited Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:28 pm | up

in Timeshare Get a great deal Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:22 am
by Graham • 13 Posts | 13 Points

steve how many timeshares you going to have and how many up for sale ?

up

in Timeshare Get a great deal Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:33 am

Hi Graham,
Believe it or not, I have had more enquirers regarding timeshare AND my cabin building course rather than buying, who would have thought that ! Maybe because the outlay is only £700 for timeshare opposed to £7500 to buy. Makes sense to me 10 holidays for £700. So it's more than likely they will all be timeshares AT THIS TIME. never say never !

Last edited Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:44 am | up

in Timeshare Get a great deal Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:35 am

r u using 2 different sites ?

up

in Timeshare Get a great deal Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:37 am

Yes. The camping course is at my Mamarchevo site but the timeshares/ buys are at my Iglika site, It's an absolutely stunning spot right in the heart of nature.

up

in Timeshare Get a great deal Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:40 am

The cabins will be built at my campsite, Once they are perfected to the highest standards the best ones will be rebuilt at Iglika, there will be other projects such as groundwork's... solar, and hydro installations at Iglika, it's a big undertaking.

up

in Timeshare Get a great deal Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:42 am

BTW Graham, I have made your reservations on the calender, just click on the calender page at the top of the forum and roll forward to next year to view your booking.

up

in Timeshare Get a great deal Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:48 am

We will be building an 8 x 4 cabin from scratch in august ?

up

in Timeshare Get a great deal Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:57 am

Graham we will be building all sorts, If there is a strong demand for timeshares I will be considering building them in a terrace style up to 100 metres long !
8 per block and 4 to 6 blocks However it will not be overcrowded it's a one acre site, time will tell what the actual demand is. There is an adjacent field I ave got my beady eye on but lets see what the take up is first. Whoever books up for the woodworking/ cabin building course will have the knowledge to construct their own if they so choose.

up

in Timeshare Get a great deal Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:59 am

looked at the calender thanks, only me and my brother so far then for august

up

in Timeshare Get a great deal Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:01 pm

Early days mate ! It is anticipated a lot more to follow in the run up to and after Xmas... If not you will have my undivided

Last edited Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:50 pm | up

in Timeshare Get a great deal Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:13 am
by No name specified • ( Guest )

up

up

up

up

Registration Issues on the sign up page? Please tick the "accept conditions" box ABOVE the SUBMIT button It's in German
Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: circleplus
guest counter
Today were 79 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 32 topics and 182 posts.

0 members have been online today: